HETA Verfahrenstechnik GmbH is a globally operating manufacturer of filter and deposition systems for the mechanical separation of solids from liquids and gases, as well as separators of condensate/waters from fuels, air, and gases. Since January 1, 2010 HETA has been part of the PACO-Group in Steinau an der Straße, Germany.
HETA Verfahrenstechnik GmbH has the following application focuses:
- Filtration of solids from liquids, air, and gases
- Filtration of pre-polymer and polymer liquids at high pressures and temperatures
- Deposition of condensate/waters from fuels
- Filtration with automatic backwashing filters of sea and cooling water, as well as chemical liquids.
The scope of services comprises filters, separators, and complete filter/deposition systems with fittings, pipelines, and control units for safe functionality.
The scope of services of HETA Verfahrenstechnik GmbH comprises
- procedural and mechanical design and construction
- material procurement - quality-assured
- production with the corresponding non-destructive tests
- acceptance and tests
- service, spare parts procurement
The company is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 14001:2009, as well as according to DRGL PED97/23EC with the HP0 approval and the ASME code VIII Div. 1 with U-Stamp. Moreover, the company has an approval for the design & engineering and production of filters, separators, and other procedural components in nuclear facilities according to KTA1401.
Production takes place exclusively on the proprietary premises and in factories with the corresponding approval as pressure vessel manufacturer.